Monday, March 14, 2011

So what if I didn't win the What Drives Edward contest - my bloggy friend really LIKES ME!!!

So, I just started my blog in the last couple of months, and it has been sadly neglected for quite a while now. RL kinda takes a bite outta my fun time sometimes... N-E-Way... Imagine my surprise when my lovely blog friend / author extraordinaire / twitter pal / FOOOOORRRRKKKKKSSSS companion / Inspired by Lemons blogess, Cougar Chloe, chose me for one of her top 15 blogs for the One Lovely Blog Award!

The tea cup and roses seem so appropriate!


Award Rules

To accept this award, one must follow the rules:

1. Thank the person that gave it to you and link it back to their blog.
2. Post 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to 15 other blogs.
 
So, I have thanked Cougar Chloe above and linked back to her blog. Check!
Now to attempt to post 7 random facts that are at least marginally interesting... hmmm... here goes!

1. I play with mah hair to the point where I accidentally pull it out. Sometimes I pull it out on purpose if it feels too wiry for my head... if ya know what I mean...
2. I have been to a fetish club a couple of times. Is it terribly odd that my brother took me there??? Yeah, I guess we're weird like that. NOT LIKE THAT, THO! ;o)
3. I won $100 from Cap'n Crunch when I was in 6th grade because I found the captain in the Milky Way (or something like that). I got to be in our local newspaper for that one. It was kinda cool!
4. I was never a drinker until the past year. A bartender friend introduced me to the Blueberry Lemon Drop. I was instantly hooked. I can make 'em just as good. I'll show you in FOOOOORRRRKKKKSSSS!!! Your shaker or mine?
5. I think my hubs is getting close to understanding how obsessed I am with fanfiction and the naughty things it makes me wanna say and do. He may be getting a little jealous. You know it's bad when HE thinks I have a potty mouth... or you would if you knew him...
6. I went to school with Mark Wills (country singer) for about six years or so. He is a really cool guy.
7. My kids are frequently pictured in my blog (as few posts as there are) because they're so freakin awesome - and photogenic, IMHO.

My top 15 Lovely Blog picks are as follows:

4Twired

There ya go! And since my lady posted a video, I'm gonna copy her and post one of my fave Rob vids of all time! Settle in, girls...


4 comments:

  1. Awesome random facts!!! And congrats on the bloggy win :)

    I looove Mark Wills, that's way cool. I read that wrong and thought you said you went to high school with him for 6 years..I was thinking "hmmm you went to high school for 6 years??" haha. Also, I'm completely looking forward to this blueberry lemon drop in FOOOOORKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out :)

    Mark Wills...how cool is that? Now I'll be singing 19 Somethin' in my head the rest of the night. LOL!

    A fetish club, huh? Never been. Not even sure where there would be one around here. You've got me curious as to what exactly that is.

    But my favorite random fact is #7. I scrolled back through your posts and you're right :)

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait, what? How did I miss this blog post? Now I feel like such a bloggie bestie fail :-(

    Thank you so much for linking back - and for the random facts! I gotta talk to you about that hair-pulling thing... not good :-(

    But mostly, thank you for the fantastic vid :-) one I haven't seen before and I flurve it! :-)

    CC x

    ReplyDelete